Monday, January 07, 2008

i apologize to anybody out there who's suffered from my insanity and fear of water touching my hair today! i really hate rain touching my hair! D:


its been a long day. i cabbed to school and reached at 6:30 [woke up at 5:45], because my friend wanted us to come early to finish out project. guess what. only ngik arrived, and the one who didn't come was the one who asked us to come early..that got me pissed man.

i'll save the angry details for myself, you won't ever find out who that is :D plus there were other reasons that made me feel so...zzz. come to think of it, the best ever grouping you can have is still with erica annia and ls cause we always finish things so quickly! pairworks are effective too ;D


i've been extremely pissed in the morning and after awhile i got super high and happy! :D and even forgave my classmate omg! happiness is good!



that's that, i like our new pe teacher mr tan :D
other lessons were just like that, while yelaoshi spent two periods just talking haha. he's very strict and i'm scared of him! D:

ohwait, mskhoo DID talk about RAYMAN and the WII. sorry i'm just rayman obsessed its SO CUTE :D speaking of which, i think kaikai is being irritated about me talking about the poopoo thing [first vid of my previous post], and ngik might be irritated with me singing hahahahha song to her the whole day.


somebody give me back my sanity, seriously.



when we were finally dismissed, i went to find kaiying alicia and riane and we went home! :D
we even ate our icecream! finally yay! i'm sorry to ky and alicia for being so fussy about the rain again! ):



i don't wanna blog already, i'm going to finish my SS and read snwz, complete my summary and play the piano!

that's AFTER i eat my lunch AND watch until part 5/17 of "all about lily chou-chou".

its going to be a fruitful day ahead ^^

No comments: